Hello Kitty Nails + Random NOTD

HI ALL!! I know many of you guys like hello kitty! Who doesn't'?! I love hello kitty.. Eversince I was in high school I've been collecting hello kitty stickers.. She's super cute right!? hehehe... I looked at my collection this morning and suddenly, an idea sparked in my head, a hello kitty inspired nail design.. I used to have a hello kitty bookmark that looks like the nail design that I made! Btw, I drew a hello kitty on the tip of my nails, using a very thin brush which came from Bornprettystore. I love that brush because it is very firm and the stroke is very accurate, making my freehand drawing hassle free... I don't have any problem using it... I also used m60 konad image plate, china glaze "lemon fizz" and china glaze "sugar high". Then I added a glittery top coat... It's very cute... Love my thumb nails...

NOTE: This product was sent to me as a gift. I made this review based on my own ideas and preference on how to use them. My opinions about the quality of the said products are based on my personal judgements